Cada día compramos productos frescos y contratamos personal según el número de reservas. Entonces, no presentarse sin aviso previo nos causa mucho daño. Para evitar esto, al realizar su reserva, le solicitarán los datos de su tarjeta de crédito. NO CARGAMOS NADA AL REALIZAR UNA RESERVA.Únicamente en el caso de cancelación tardía o no asistencia, se le realizará un recargo de 25 € por persona. Por favor lea detenidamente nuestras Condiciones Generales de esta página para más información.
Septiembre: Miércoles a domingo 13:00 – 15:30 Miércoles a jueves 19:30 – 22:30 Viernes a domingo 20:00 – 22:30
Octubre y noviembre: Jueves a domingo 13:00 – 15:30 Jueves 19:30 – 22:30
Viernes a domingo 20:00 – 22:30
Terms and Conditions Casa Pepa
Ia. Casa Pepa
BonAmb, s.l., hereinafter Casa Pepa, with the following contact details:
Carretera Benitachell, 100
ES 03730 Jávea/Xàbia
Ib. The Customer He or she who desires to take BonAmb services in accordance with the principles described below.
2. Content and framework of the term 2.1 These General Terms and Conditions apply to Casa Pepa reservations through the website www.capepa.es, related websites where Casa Pepaproducts and services can be purchased and/or reserved, as well as their telephone number.
2.2 The Customer can acknowledge the Terms and Conditions by clicking on the buttons on the reservation and order pages of the website www.capepa.es. If desired, a digital copy of these Terms and Conditions can be requested. By placing the reservation, Customer agrees to these Terms and Conditions.
3. Data Protection In compliance with the Law on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (LSSICE) and Spanish Organic Law 15/1999 on Data Protection, BonAmb s.l. guarantees the total privacy of the personal data of our customers and users. All data submitted through the forms included in our website, are part of a database owned by BonAmb s.l. protected and registered in the AGPD in accordance with said laws.
We would like to remind you that BonAmb s.l. does not sell nor share the data that our users have provided with any entity or organization. This data may only be used for the purpose of managing the operation of the website and to provide the services that the user has requested and authorized as well as providing informational or other information that we consider to be of interest to you. The fields marked with an * are essential to carry out the requested service.
You can exercise your rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition of your data, as well as expressing your desire not to want to receive information from our company, communicating it through the form on https://capepa.es/en/contact/.
4. Advance and cancellation rules Introduction Running a business like Casa Pepa means adapting daily and involves high costs. Casa Pepa buys fresh products every day based on the number of reservations and adjusts the occupation of the kitchen and the serving staff accordingly. Therefore, if a reservation is cancelled at the last minute, or even worse, a party doesn’t show up without giving notice, it will generate a significant amount of damage. It is comparable to a hotel room that is reserved but the guests don’t show up and the room can’t be rented out to another party at the last minute. Unfortunately, this is not something every customer seems to be aware of.
Naturally, we want to avoid this at all times. Hence, we are forced to pass on costs if a party does not appear without giving notice, or when cancelled less than 12 hours before the reserved time. This translates as follows:
4.1 When placing a reservation, Casa Pepa may request a deposit on the amount due. Preferably, however, Casa Pepa is sufficient to provide credit card information legally attached to the Customer. In case a reservation is cancelled too late, the Customer’s credit card will be charged with an amount of € 25 per person to cover – a portion of – the cost. Again, this is only a part of the cost that is being made and is primarily intended to make the Customer aware that timely cancellation can be done free of charge, but that too late also costs the Customer money.
4.2 If an advance is requested, an expiration date will be communicated to the Customer.
4.3 If the advance has not been received within this timeframe, Casa Pepa reserves the right to cancel the reservation unilaterally and without further notice.
4.4 In case Customer chooses to pay online, Casa Pepa reserves the right to cancel this reservation unilaterally when that payment has not been completed successfully within 30 minutes of confirmation of purchase/reservation.
4.5 In case Customer provides credit card information as a guarantee, Casa Pepa reserves the right to cancel the reservation unilaterally, provided that this information is invalid or unrelated to Customer.
4.6 In case of a reservation made via telephone, a payment of the advance or handing over of credit card information is an irrevocable acceptance of these terms by the Customer.
4.7 In case the Customer cancels his reservation, the following cancellation rules will apply:
If an advance was requested:
– If the Customer cancels the reservation no later than 12 hours prior to the moment of reservation, he will be refunded the full advance. If the customer cancels any later than those 12 hours, € 25 per person will be charged and will thus not be refunded. If the Customer arrives with less persons than for which the reservation was made, this is considered a late cancellation thus Casa Pepa reserves the right to charge €25 per person lacking.
In case there is a credit card guarantee requested:
– Cancellations for lunch and dinner can be provided free of charge up to 12 hours prior to the date and time of reservation. If the customer cancels any later, his credit card will be charge €25 per person. If the Customer arrives with less persons than for which the reservation was made, this is considered a late cancellation thus Casa Pepa reserves the right to charge Customer’s credit card €25 per person lacking.
– Please note that the release of the credit card reservation with the credit card company may take a few days.
If the credit card information is provided as a guarantee, the correct amount will be collected based on this information. If collection for whatever reason is not possible (wrong data, insufficient balance), the relevant amount will be invoiced directly to the Customer.
4.8 The cancellation rules always apply. The Customer can’t rely on force majeure (including accident, bad weather, illness, death, disability, etc.).
4.9 Cancellations can only be made via the booking system, the provided links in the confirmation email, or by telephone. Cancellation of an online reservation is valid only when confirmed by Casa Pepa.
4.10 Not showing up or showing up late for a made reservation (no show) is considered a late cancellation and Casa Pepa irrevocably has the right to apply the cancellation rules and to collect the costs.
4.11 If an advance is due to the Customer, this will be returned to Customer after consultation with Customer, or transferred to a new reservation, provided that this occurs within 30 days. For advances and credits, interest is not due.
5. Confirmations and reminders 5.1 When placing an order and/or a reservation, the customer will receive a confirmation by email if a valid email address is provided. In order to make the reservation final, Customer must confirm the reservation by means of the link provided in the confirmation email. If this does not happen, Casa Pepa reserves the right to cancel the reservation.
5.2 Shortly before the reservation will take place, the Customer will receive a reminder by email, except if the Customer has indicated that he does not wish to receive any reminder.
5.3 The effective delivery of confirmations and / or memories by email can never be guaranteed a 100% for technological reasons. Therefore, not receiving a confirmation or reminder can never be invoked as a reason for a valid cancellation of a reservation. If the Customer has not received a certain confirmation or reminder, he/she can always contact Casa Pepa to resubmit.
6. Applicable law and liability 6.1 Only Spanish law applies to this agreement.